Comstock Library hosts a variety of programs catered to children, teens, and adults.
- Read a book (any book) with your newborn, infant, toddler, or preschool-aged child. The goal is to read 1,000 books before your little one starts kindergarten.
- Our Adult Book Club meets once a month to discuss a variety of different titles.
- The Library offers both in-person and take home crafts.
- Designed for babies and young tots, aged 24 months and younger with a loving adult.
- Get into Michigan's more than 230 state parks, historic sites, forest campgrounds, recreation areas for free, receive a personalized tour or get a discount in the museum shop!
- Read stories with a Therapy Dog!
- Join our theme-based book club!
- Visit the youth department and read for 15 minutes to earn a yummy snack!
- Read and complete library challenges to win prizes every summer!
- Pick-up a take home craft at the library!
- Help plan future tween library programs, while you enjoy games, crafts, snacks and other activities.
- Join our writing class that meets once a week for 6 weeks.